We appreciate your decision to acquire our products and services for your business. We are eager to collaborate with your development and will work hard to guarantee the quality of our services and to keep improving so that together we can make this a successful partnership.
In this page, we provide you with information about our services.
Dashboard is our portal to view transactions, reports, and account statements, making all your business information available to you. This state-of-the-art solution is free of charge for our customers.
Dashboard is available for the following products:
- Call Center Pay
Sign up on the platform and explore the new features.
update your information
In order to keep you updated with our latest news and relevant information about our products and services, you should make sure that your email address is updated in our systems at all times.
To update your email address, send us an email to email@example.com along with your Merchant ID and current email address (if different from the one used to send the email), or call us at 787-773-5150 to update your contact information.
keep your pos terminal updated
Make sure your terminal has the latest updates. Turn it on and connect it to the network regularly to improve its security and features.
The terminal should be able to maintain battery life, even overnight; maybe fewer hours, if the terminal is used heavily.
To ensure that you adequately plug your terminals, we recommend that you check for the following:
- That the chargers used are the correct ones, because, although they have the same USB port as some cell phones, it is not advisable to use a cell phone charger, even if it is being used as a temporary solution.
- Make sure that the equipment batteries are not overloaded.
- Do not keep the battery constantly plugged into the power outlet; leave it only until it is fully charged.
update your terminal's SIM card
In order to prevent connectivity interruptions in your wireless terminal, an Evertec authorized employee or contractor will be visiting you to update the SIM card of your wireless terminal.
This upgrade will not incur any additional costs under your current agreement with us. In order to perform this update, the Evertec employee or contractor must show Evertec’s authorization letter along with their corporate ID, as evidence.
Below, we offer you some advice on how to clean and disinfect your terminals:
- Turn off the terminal
- Unplug the terminal from its power source
- Clean it by following the instructions below
- Once the terminal is completely dry, plug it back in and turn it on
- Terminals should be wiped gently with a clean and lightly damp microfiber cloth to eliminate any dirt or residue.
- You may use one or two drops of no-rinse pH-neutral soap
- Do not use solvents, strong detergents, or abrasive cleaners
After cleaning the terminals, they may be disinfected with alcohol wipes or an appropriate alcohol-based cleaner (approx. 70-90% isopropyl alcohol) applied to a microfiber cloth. Apply gently; do not scrub. Touch screens may be wiped with a clean microfiber cloth with isopropyl alcohol, but you should avoid applying pressure on the screen.
Avoid the following:
- Spraying, pouring, or spilling any type of liquid or disinfectant directly on the device
- Using bleach, hydrogen peroxide, solvents, trichloroethylene, or ketone-based solvents, since they can break down plastic
- Refrain from vigorously scrubbing / shaking the terminals to avoid triggering a tampering alert
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD): refrain from vigorously scrubbing with a dry towel or similar actions, since these may activate the tampering alert
For useful information on how to protect your business from COVID-19, visit the CDC website.
PCI security standards
At Evertec, we are aware of how crucial it is to protect cardholder data.
That is why it is important for merchants to offer secure payment methods to their customers, as required by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC). This helps you protect your customers’ sensitive information and prevent it from being used for fraud.
Additional documentation for merchants::
- SAQ PCI Security Standard Council
- Glossary of terms regarding payments and data security
- PCI Portal User Guide
Access the merchant portal
For the above reasons, we provide you with a portal where you can get answers to the most frequently asked question on the subject and complete the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) self-assessment questionnaire. It is important that you complete the questionnaire every year, although this does not necessarily imply compliance with PCI provisions.
To sign up in the portal, you must have copy of your monthly account statement. The portal is managed by GM Security Technologies, leading security and technology provider.
If you require technical assistance, you may call (787) 625-0055 or send an email to Pcihelpdesk@gmsectec.com.