environmental program results
As shown in the graphic above, some of the recycling practices and green initiatives implemented in our facilities include the following:
- > Recycling center for employees for: aluminum, plastic, cardboard, paper, electronics, clothing and cooking oil
- > Hybrid Company vehicles.
- > Employee parking spaces reserved for hybrid vehicles.
- > Participation in initiatives such as the Global Recycling Day and the International Coastal Cleanup.
our commitment to the environment
Evertec is committed to conducting business operations in a way that is compatible and balanced with the needs of the communities we serve, and to promote efforts that help reduce our environmental footprint.
- > Comply with every applicable law and regulation
- > Strengthen the awareness and respect towards the environment through our Revolución Naranja program
- > Incentivize every employee’s responsibility towards the environment through our volunteer group Escuadrón Naranja and their educational activities, while ensuring we carry out correct operational practices and adequate training.
- > Implement initiatives to reduce and prevent contamination, as well as the collection and disposal of materials in a safe way, such as; reuse and recycling of cardboard, plastic, cooking oil, newspapers, magazines, paper, aluminum, wood and electronic equipment, among others.
- > Manage our business and respond quickly and effectively to incidents that are byproducts of our operations, while cooperating with organizations and government agencies.
Evertec is committed to supporting sustainable social development by providing environmentally friendly services and satisfying our obligations and present needs, without affecting the ability of future generations to satisfy their own needs.