environmental program results
As shown in the graphic above, some of the recycling practices and green initiatives implemented in our facilities include the following:
- > Recycling center for employees for: aluminum, plastic, cardboard, paper, electronics, clothing and cooking oil
- > Hybrid Company vehicles.
- > Employee parking spaces reserved for hybrid vehicles.
- > Participation in initiatives such as the Global Recycling Day, Earth Hour, and the International Coastal Cleanup.
our environmental commitment
Evertec is committed to conducting our business operations in a manner that is compatible and balanced with the communities that we serve promoting efforts that reduce our environmental footprint.
Among the various initiatives we have developed to support our environmental commitment are the following:
- > Initiatives to reduce waste, prevent pollution and foment the proper disposition and recycling of the following items: cardboard, plastic, office paper, newspaper and aluminum. We also offer our collaborators assistance for the proper disposition of electronic items.
- > Ensuring we have the most up-to-date technology to maximize the use of electricity at our facilities and constantly analyze how to maximize our data center size and usage.
At Evertec, we are committed to ensuring that our technology and product development efforts support sustainable social and economic development in our communities, so we do not negatively impact future generations.