Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Systems
EVERTEC's Electronic Benefits Transfer System (EBT) guarantees the security and confidence required in the process of the distribution and administration of social benefits services that a government offers to its employees through debit cards, eliminating completely the need to print checks.
EVERTEC's EBT system uses the most advanced technology to provide the necessary services through all service phases. The components that effectively integrate EVERTEC's EBT system are:
- Customer Service – Call centers with bilingual personnel solely dedicated to this service.
- Settlement – Skilled accounting professionals for the settlement and reconciliation of approximately $1.5 billion annually.
- Training – We assure the effective and uninterrupted operation of the EBT system by training the employees of the government agencies related to this service.
- New Technologies – We guarantee 100% uninterrupted service by using the most advanced technology and the most reliable applications and equipment.
- Administration Terminal – We facilitate the implementation of changes, scaling and flexibility to the application adding functionality, and we guarantee uninterrupted conversion processes with a web-based administration terminal.
- Web Portal – Website access for obtaining balance and transactional information.
Since 1998, EVERTEC® has provided EBT services to the Puerto Rican government and hundreds of thousands of participants use their debit cards to access their funds and buy food, clothes, or pay their utility bills, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
|Can we help you?|